And Ken Elkes, from the National Federation of City Farms, said: "We are advising members to follow the guidelines DEFRA has issued to minimise the threat of bird flu.
What does NFCF stand for?
NFCF stands for National Federation of City Farms (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCF
We have 10 other meanings of NFCF in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Development Program (various locations)
- National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions
- National Flood and Coastal Defence Database (UK)
- Navigation Field Control Equipment
- Net Feed Conversion Efficiency
- Nevada Foundation for Consumer Education
- Non-Finite Clause Ellipsis
- Nursing Facility Care Eligible
- Nursing Facility Clinically Eligible
- National Fuel Cell Education Program
- National Forestry Cooperatives Federation (South Korea)
- Near Field Communications Forum
- Niagara Frontier Custom Fabrication, Inc. (New York)
- Norsk Forening for Cystisk Fibrose (Norwegian: Norwegian Cystic Fibrosis Association; est. 1969)
- North Fork Correctional Facility (Sayre, OK)
- National Federation of Consumer Groups (UK)
- National Fish Carvers Guild (various locations)
- National Foundation for Corporate Governance (New Delhi, India)
- National Foundation for Communal Harmony (est. 1860; India)
- National Fund for Cultural Heritage (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Farm staff and volunteers are getting daily updates from the National Federation of City Farms, which is being advised by the government's Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.