Singh is the lone representative of the National Federation Party.
What does NFP stand for?
NFP stands for National Federation Party (Fiji)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFP
We have 103 other meanings of NFP in our Acronym Attic
- Noosa Festival of Surfing (Australia)
- News From Out There (newsletter)
- Normal Fuel Oil Tank
- National Federation of the Blind
- Narrow Field Of View
- Narrow Field of View Radiometer
- Niezalezne Forum O Wojsku (Polish: National Forum for the Army)
- NAVAIR Fiber Optics Working Group
- Narodowego Funduszu Ochrony Zdrowia (Polish: National Health Fund; Poland)
- Nadeem Farooq Paracha (Pakistani journalist)
- National Financial Partners Corp.
- National Fire Plan (US Department of the Interior)
- National Focal Point
- National Foreclosure Professionals
- Natural Family Planning (contraception)
- Natural Family Planning Association of New Zealand
- Naval Forward Presence (strategy, force development)
- Near-Field Probe
- Nearest with Forward Progress
- Need for Precision (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rabuka's Fijian Soqosoqo Ni Vakavulewa Ni Taukei (Fijian Political Party) won only eight seats and his Indian coalition partner the National Federation Party lost all its seats and has no seats in the new parliament.
Prime Minister Sitiveni Rabuka, who has led Fiji since he seized power in a military coup in 1987 in the name of indigenous sovereignty, has now formed a mixed-race coalition, including the Indian-dominated National Federation Party, and has publicly apologized for the racial division that followed the coup.