The National Farmers Union of Scotland say stores are making so much money that they could easily pay suppliers more without passing it on to the customer.
What does NFUS stand for?
NFUS stands for National Farmers Union of Scotland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Florida University
- Norwegian Farmers' Union
- National Federation of UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Associations in Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Federation of University Co-Operative Associations (Japan)
- Norsk Forening for Ultralyd Diagnostikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Ultrasonic Diagnosis)
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Use Efficiency
- National Farmers Union Foundation
- New Fairfield United Methodist Church (New Fairfield, CT)
- Norcross First United Methodist Church (Georgia)
- North Fayette United Methodist Church (Fayetteville, GA)
- National Federation of Urban-Suburban School Districts (Charlottsville, VA)
- Nederlandse Franchise Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Franchise Association)
- Nelfinavir (HIV-1 specific protease inhibitor)
- Net Future Value
- Network Functions Virtualisation (telecommunications)
- New Feature Vector (class of clustering algorithms)
- Niedersächsische Forstliche Versuchsanstalt (German: Lower Saxony Forest Research Institute)
- North Fulton Voices (Georgia realtor group)
- Nuclear Free Vermont (est. 2001; Brattleboro, VT)
- National Family Volunteer Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Farmers Union of Scotland said farm-related crimes are on the rise.
The National Farmers Union of Scotland said there were always a number of possible causes of bird deaths.
The decision is seen by the National Farmers Union of Scotland as a significant boost for Scotland's dairy producers, which currently supply 375 million litres of milk a year to McLelland.
Byline: ANDERW CLARKE THE National Farmers Union of Scotland will lead farmers in demonstrations outside supermarket distribution depots on Thursday, September 19, unless supermarkets take action before then to make sure farmers get a fair share of the sale price of milk and dairy products.
Jim McLaren, president of the National Farmers Union of Scotland, said: "A GB-wide livestock movement ban obviously shuts down Scotland.
The National Farmers Union of Scotland demanded proof that the new rules were not simply "change for change's sake".
Former president of the National Farmers Union of Scotland (now NFU Scotland), Ian Grant, has accepted the invitation of the Scottish Region of the National Sheep Association to open this year's Scotsheep.