Memorial contributions to the Oregon Farm Worker Ministry, in care of the National Farm Worker Ministry, 438 N.
What does NFWM stand for?
NFWM stands for National Farm Worker Ministry (faith-based farm workers' organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NFWM in our Acronym Attic
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- National Fish and Wildlife Fund (Washington, DC)
- National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame (Hayward, WI)
- Native Fish Work Group (Lake Mohave; Arizona and Nevada)
- Neutrino Factory Working Group (physics)
- Non-Freeze Wall Hydrant
- National Federation of Women's Institutes (UK)
- No Freaking Way in Hell (polite form)
- No Freaking Way in the World
- National Foundation for Women Legislators (Washington, DC)
- Northwest Florida Water Management District
- Nevada Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
- New Forms of Work Organization
- National Family Welfare Programme (India)
- North Fork Watershed Project (est. 2002; West Virginia)
- Novena for World Peace (Roman Catholic)
- NAVSEA Federal Women's Program Committee
- National Fish and Wildlife Refuge
- Natürlicher Freizeit- und Wanderreit Club (German: Natural Hiking and Riding Club; Linz, Austria)
- Northern and Far Western Regional Health Service (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Farm Worker Ministry executive director Virginia Nesmith flew in from St.
He said the state, in coming up with a total of 4,500 affected farm workers, does not count undocumented workers, who make up nearly half of the 28,000 the National Farm Worker Ministry says are affected.