including the National Fantasy Football Championship and National Fantasy Baseball Championship contests as well as Fantasy Sports Magazine and the Company's fantasy sports custom publications division.
What does NFBC stand for?
NFBC stands for National Fantasy Baseball Championship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFBC
We have 15 other meanings of NFBC in our Acronym Attic
- New Forest Bowling Association (UK)
- North Florida Broadband Authority (Tallahassee, FL)
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- North Florida Business Aviation Association
- National Federation of the Blind Advocates for Equality
- Nearly Famous Bulletin Board
- New Forest Basics Bank (UK)
- New Forest Brass Band (UK)
- North Florida Business Brokers (est. 1986; Gainesville, FL)
- North Fork Bed and Breakfast Association (New York)
- National Federation of the Blind of California
- National Food Biotechnology Centre (University College Cork; Ireland)
- Niagara Frontier Bicycle Club (Buffalo, NY)
- North Florida Bicycle Club
- Northern Finland Birth Cohort (research program)
- Northwest Filipino Baptist Church (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- National Federation of Blind Citizens of Australia (Prahran, Victoria, Australia)
- National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science (Des Moines, IA)
- Nerve Fibre Bundle Defect
- Non-Formal Basic Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
will manage the game and web site for the NFFC after running the highly successful National Fantasy Baseball Championship (NFBC) beginning this past March.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) announced today that it has reached a multi-year licensing agreement with F+W Publications, owners of the National Fantasy Baseball Championship (NFBC).