About the Asthma USA Survey The Asthma USA study was conducted by GlaxoSmithKline in cooperation with National Family Opinion Survey Group and designed to evaluate uncontrolled asthma and assess demographic variables associated with asthma risk in the general population of the United States.
What does NFO stand for?
NFO stands for National Family Opinion (marketing research firm; Toledo, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFO
We have 41 other meanings of NFO in our Acronym Attic
- National Financial News Services (banking website)
- Neurofibromatosis-Noonan Syndrome
- Nothing Follows Nothing Stays (Emptyself album)
- National Food and Nutrition Security Commission
- No Friday Night Saturday Calls
- National Federation of Nurses' Unions (now CFNU: Canadian Federation of Nurses' Unions; Canada)
- Niagara Falls New York
- Natural Fertility New Zealand, Inc. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Neurological Foundation of New Zealand
- Info File (file type extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notwithstanding Ed's view, Pitney Bowes funded a study conducted by National Family Opinion Research to investigate the question.
All had been identified in a prior 180,997-person survey conducted by the National Family Opinion Organization.
Americans expect to see the first female president as well as women Catholic priests sometime during the next 100 years, according to a study commissioned by the Billennium Organizing Committee and conducted by National Family Opinion Research, Inc.
Ekco has also begun teaming with National Family Opinion (NFO) to pinpoint consumer data.
In drafting his resolution, Belin cited a finding from a 1995 national survey, of about 550 interfaith couples by the National Family Opinion Center of Greenwich, Conn.
The BHI's MarkeTrak survey utilized 53,000 members of the National Family Opinion (NFO panel) to track the incidence of identified hearing loss in the United States.
2) Data from a survey conducted by National Family Opinion, 2004.