Title III, State and Community Programs, receives the bulk of OAA funds and provides a broad range of supportive and social services including congregate and home-delivered meals, senior centers, in-home and community-based care, and the new National Family Caregiver Program.
What does NFCP stand for?
NFCP stands for National Family Caregiver Program (US DHHS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFCP
We have 13 other meanings of NFCP in our Acronym Attic
- National Fraud Complaint Management Center
- New Freedom Commission on Mental Health
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Materials Section (International Atomic Energy Agency; Vienna, Austria)
- National Family Carer Network (Emersons Green, Bristol, England, UK)
- Non Financial Community Needs (India)
- Nostalgia Funny Car News
- Nissan Forklift Corporation North America (Marengo, IL)
- National Federation of Community Organizations
- National Fellowship Churches of God, Inc.
- Not from Concentrate Orange Juice
- Native Friendship Centre Program (Canada)
- Natural Forest Conservation Program (China)
- New Forest Consultative Panel (UK)
- Northrop Fields at Covenant Park (Ellicott City, MD)
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Production Division
- National Flow Cytometry Resource (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- National Fund for Calamity Relief (India)
- New Flexible Code Restriction (telecommunications)
- North Fork Cosumnes River
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was involved in the creation of the legislation which created the National Family Caregiver Program.