The students underwent training in a wide range of topics to qualify for international examination and certification provided by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.
What does NEBOSH stand for?
NEBOSH stands for National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEBOSH in our Acronym Attic
- New England Bridal Mall
- New Europe Business Media
- Nouvelle église baptiste missionnaire
- Núcleo de Engenharia Biomédica do Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Nudged Elastic Band Method
- National Emergency Backhaul Network
- Naval Enlisted Bombardier/Navigators (US)
- Northeast By North
- Nationwide Employee Benefits Organization
- Nuclear Engine Bomber (Convair)
- National Education Business Partnership (UK)
- National Education Business Partnership Network
- National Evidence-Based Practices Project
- National Epidermolysis Bullosa Registry
- Nebraska (old style)
- New England Build and Restore, Inc.
- North East Bracket Racing (online forum)
- Nuclear Emergency Briefing Room (United Kingdom)
- Networking for Ethics on Biomedical Research in Africa
- New England Buick Racing Association (New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RoSPA Occupational health and Safety Awards 2009 are sponsored by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.