The society tabled a motion at a meeting of the Church of England Evangelical Council on Wednesday to withdraw the invitation to Dr Williams to address the National Evangelical Anglican Congress, but after a debate the motion was defeated by 25 votes to 11.
What does NEAC stand for?
NEAC stands for National Evangelical Anglican Congress (est. 1967)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEAC
We have 35 other meanings of NEAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Environmental Advisory Board (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- New England Artificial Breeders Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Northern Examinations and Assessment Board (UK)
- North East Alabama Bicycle Club (Anniston, AL)
- New England Aquatic Base Flow
- Nonlinear Earthquake Analysis of Bridge Systems (software)
- New England Area BSD (Berkeley Software Distribution) Users Group (UNIX operating system support group; est. 2002; Boston, MA)
- National Economic Action Council
- National Environmental Appraisal Committee (Belize)
- National Ethics Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
- Network of European Active Citizens
- Network of European Alimentary Culture
- New England Alateen Conference
- North Eastern Athletic Conference
- National Expert Advisory Committee on AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Expert Advisory Committee on Alcohol (Australia)
- New Eastcoast Arms Collectors Associates
- New England Association for College Admission Counseling (Kittery, ME)
- National Emergency Airborne Command Post
- Near East Arms Coordinating Committee (est. 1952)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archbishop Rowan Williams will offer prayers, but not an address, at the National Evangelical Anglican Congress in September.
28) In August 1971 the National Evangelical Anglican Congress strongly supported moves for change along both moderate and radical lines, and commended Australia '69.