The goal of the National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS; Grand Bay NERR is one of 27 reserves in the system of the U.
What does NERRS stand for?
NERRS stands for National Estuarine Research Reserve System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NERRS
We have 4 other meanings of NERRS in our Acronym Attic
- National Estuarine Research Reserves
- North East Rottweiler Rescue (Westford, MA)
- National Estuarine Research Reserve Association (est. 1987)
- New Equipment Resources Requirements Analysis
- New England Rhodesian Ridgeback Club (East Bridgewater, MA)
- New England Road Racing Championship
- North East Regional Resource Center
- National Economic Recovery, Reform and Development Plan
- North East Regional Research Framework (UK)
- New England Ringside Radio Network
- New England Roentgen Ray Society, Inc.
- New England Rugby Referees Society (est. 1967)
- Nuclear Energy Reactor Review Team
- National Emergency Response and Rescue Training Center (Texas Engineering Extension Service and National Domestic Preparedness Consortium)
- Nano Electronic Receiver Switch (Hansen Hobbies)
- National Electricity Registration Scheme (UK)
- National Emergency Response Structure
- National Emergency Response System (Canada)
- Neutral Earthing Resistor (electricity)
- New England Regional Symposium (Emergency Nurses Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TERC and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Estuarine Research Reserve System is developing teaching and professional development materials about estuaries, watersheds, and related concepts.
As noted by the National Estuarine Research Reserve System (2002), a major goal of monitoring is to identify and track short-term variability and long-term changes in the integrity and biodiversity of representative estuarine ecosystems and coastal watersheds for the purpose of contributing to effective national, regional, and site-specific coastal zone management.
KEY WORDS: Mullica River-Great Bay Estuary, physical-chemical variables, water quality, system-wide monitoring INTRODUCTION The Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve (JCNERR) is the 25th program site of the National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) (Figure 1).