research director of the National Environmental Trust in Washington D.
What does NET stand for?
NET stands for National Environmental Trust
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NET
We have 189 other meanings of NET in our Acronym Attic
- Narcotics Enforcement Team (law enforcement)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Employee Team
- National Eating Trends (NPD)
- National Education Trust (UK)
- National Educational Television
- National Eligibility Test (India)
- National Emission Trends
- National Employer Team (AARP)
- National Entrance Test (India)
- National Environmental Testing, Inc.
- National Evangelization Team
- Nationwide Electrical Testing (Duluth, GA)
- Natural Environment Teaching (applied behavioral analysis)
- Naturalistic Education Theory
- NAVWAR Evaluation Team
- Near Equatorial Trough (meteorology)
- Nebraska Environmental Trust
- Neighborhood Emergency Team
- Neighborhood Enhancement Team (Miami, Florida)
- Net registered tons
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founding groups of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics include Alliance for a Healthy Tomorrow, Breast Cancer Fund, Clean Water Fund, Commonweal, Environmental Working Group, Friends of the Earth, Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition, National Black Environmental Justice Network, National Environmental Trust and Women's Voices for the Earth.
Current and recent clients include the National Wildlife Federation, Climate Counts, bisphenol-A-free baby bottle company Born Free, National Environmental Trust and others.
Jan Pendlebury is director of the New Hampshire chapter of the National Environmental Trust.
Fifty other groups signed the group's petition, including the Natural Resources Defense Council, Rodale, the National Environmental Trust, Greenpeace and the Sierra Club.
But as Philip Clapp, president of the National Environmental Trust, told the Associated Press, the $5 million represented only a fraction of the lab's $28 million shortfall.
The US National Environmental Trust in Washington warned: "It's time the president set an example.
To get involved or learn more, visit the National Environmental Trust at www.