Bock is a licensed Industrial Hygienist (LIH) by the State of Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, certified in the Comprehensive Practice of Industrial Hygiene (CIH) by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene, and a certified Environmental Trainer (CET) by the National Environmental Training Association.
What does NETA stand for?
NETA stands for National Environmental Training Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NETA
We have 24 other meanings of NETA in our Acronym Attic
- Norfolk Electric Transit
- Not Entirely True
- Not/No Earlier Than
- Nottingham Express Transit (UK)
- Nuclear Emergency Team
- Nursing Entrance Test
- Networked Virtual Environment (also seen as NVE)
- Nuclear Emergency Team/NET Operations
- International Electrical Testing Association
- National Educational Telecommunications Association
- National Exercise Trainers Association (Golden Valley, MN)
- National Expressive Therapy Association
- Nebraska Educational Technology Association
- Network Associates, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Network Attack
- New Electricity Trading Arrangements
- New England Transfer Association
- New England Translators Association
- Nigerian English Teaching Association
- No Electronic Theft Act of 1998
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Institute for Environmental Technology and Management Jet Propulsion Laboratory Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Los Alamos National Laboratory Management Recruiters International (MRI-Dallas) Merrimack College National Environmental Health Association National Environmental Training Association National Science Foundation Navajo Nation Nevada Division of Environmental Protection New England's Center for Environmental Industry & Technology Northern Arizona University Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.
EA offers its clients an in-house staff of OSHA-certified and National Environmental Training Association (NETA)-certified instructors who regularly train personnel in companies subject to OSHA jurisdiction for compliance.