Environmental Protection Agency's National Environmental Performance Track Initiative for its efforts in reducing VOC emissions and waste/ byproduct volumes, the establishment of a wood source initiative and the restoration of property to its native habitat.
What does NEPT stand for?
NEPT stands for National Environmental Performance Track (EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEPT
We have 4 other meanings of NEPT in our Acronym Attic
- National ePrescribing Patient Safety Initiative
- National Supervision and Inspection Center for Explosion Protection and Safety of Instrumentation (Shanghai Institute of Process Automation Instrumentation)
- Northeast Power Systems, Inc.
- New England Prep School Ice Hockey Association
- National Enteric Pathogen Surveillance Scheme (Australia)
- Naval Environmental Protection Support Service
- New European Peace and Security System (theoretical model)
- New England Prep School Track Association
- Nuclear Energy Propulsion Space Test Program
- New England Prep School Ultimate League
- Negril Environmental Protection Trust (Jamaica)
- Neptune Technologies and Bioresources, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Neuro-Epidemiology Project South-Tyrol
- Non-Emergency Patient Transport (Australia)
- New England Paper Trade Association
- New England Passenger Transportation Association
- New England Peer Tutor Association
- New England Physical Therapy for Animals
- New England Piano Teachers' Association
- New England Professional Tennis Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Frito-Lay's Canton, Ohio, facility has become the city's first member of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) National Environmental Performance Track Program for demonstrating "excellence in environmental management" and for committing to continuous improvements in performance.
Vermeer Corporation, a manufacturer of underground, wood waste, composting and forage equipment, was inducted into the Environmental Protection Agency's National Environmental Performance Track program July 17.
As part of its National Environmental Performance Track program, the Environmental Protection Agency has announced nine members who the agency said demonstrated exemplary environmental outreach and performance at either the plant or corporate level last year.
com) with membership in the National Environmental Performance Track program.
Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) National Environmental Performance Track may be in your not-too-distant future.
The National Environmental Performance Track program was launched by EPA in 2000 to recognize and encourage companies that not only comply with environmental regulations, but do more than is required.
National's Indiana-based manufacturing facilities in Jasper and in Santa Claus, Indiana earned this recognition by going above and beyond IDEM's environmental regulatory guidelines, which are modeled after the EPA's National Environmental Performance Track.