Acronyms CAPA Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions * ELN Electronic Lab Notebook * EPA Environmental Protection Agency* ISO International Organization for Standardization * LIMS Laboratory Information Management System * NELAC National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference * SOPs Standard Operating Procedures * URS User Requirements Specification REFERENCES (1.
What does NELAC stand for?
NELAC stands for National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NELAC
We have 4 other meanings of NELAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Education & Leadership Awards
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Environmental Law Association (Australia)
- New England Library Association
- New England Livery Association
- Northeast Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Northeastern Loggers' Association
- Northwest Education Loan Association
- Nuclear-Explosive-Like Assembly
- New England-Latin America Business Council (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Nebraska English Language Arts Council (National Council of Teachers of English; Lincoln, NE)
- Nurse Education Link to Aged Center (University of Delaware)
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Naval Electronics Laboratory Assembly Tester
- New England Law Boston
- No Educator Left Behind (Education World)
- Non-English Language Background
- National Employer Leadership Council (career resource; Washington, DC)
- National Environmental Law Center
- National Explosives Licensing Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA programs, including the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference, the Toxicity Testing Program in the Office of Water, and has served as environmental justice coordinator in the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance.
Culligan has the only lab in the water treatment industry that is certified by the State of Illinois EPA to be compliant with National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC) standards.