Prior to joining the EPA, O'Neill served as the state director of the National Environmental Information Exchange Network for the Environmental Council of the States.
What does NEIEN stand for?
NEIEN stands for National Environmental Information Exchange Network (California Environmental Protection Agency; Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEIEN in our Acronym Attic
- North East Immunology Club (England)
- North East Inner City (Dublin, Ireland building plan)
- Northeast Illinois Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- North-East Italy Contact Dermatitis Group
- North of England Institute for Christian Education
- North East Irish Culture Network (University of Sunderland)
- National Examination in Information and Communication Technologies
- Network Element Identification (Nortel)
- Network of Educational Innovation for Development in Africa (UNESCO)
- National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (Boston, MA)
- National Elevator Industry Educational Program
- National Electrical Industry Fund
- National Electronic Initiative Framework
- National Export Insurance Fund (India)
- North East Investment Fund (UK)
- Northeast Interfraternity Conference
- Number of Eigenvalues
- New England Intercollegiate Golf Association, Inc.
- Navy Enterprise Information Technology Governance Board (US Navy)
- NEI (Northeast Interiors) General Contracting (Braintree, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Neill served as the State Director of the National Environmental Information Exchange Network for the Environmental Council of the States.
net The National Environmental Information Exchange Network is an Internet-and standards-based secure data exchange, built on the principles of integrated information, secure real-time access, and the electronic collection and storage of accurate information.