Many countries, particularly in Europe, are developing national environmental health action plans and local environmental health action plans.
What does NEHAP stand for?
NEHAP stands for National Environmental Health Action Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Heritage (insurance; Massachusetts)
- North Eastern Hill (Indian region)
- Northeast Harbor (Maine)
- Nuwara Eliya Hotels Co. Ltd.
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Executive Housekeepers Association
- Nederlands Economisch Historisch Archief (Dutch: Netherlands Economic History Archive; International Institute of Social History; Netherlands)
- Netherlands Economic History Archive (International Institute of Social History; est. 1914; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Eastman Health Association (Canada)
- Northern Estates Homeowners Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- North of England Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
- National Education, Health and Allied Workers' Union (South Africa)
- North East Housing Board (UK)
- North Eastern Health Board (Ireland)
- New England Heritage Breeds Conservancy, Inc.
- Northeast Houston Baptist Church (Humble, TX)
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (also seen as NHBS)
- National eHealth Collaborative
- National Environmental Health Centre
- Navy Environmental Health Center