After hearing the arguments, the Supreme Court has ordered National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) to submit a report on the Tuticorin Unit of the Company.
What does NEERI stand for?
NEERI stands for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (Nagpur, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEERI
- Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics (various locations)
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (India)
- New England in Early Printed Maps
- NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society (various locations)
- National Environmental Employment Report (career opportunity publication)
- Network for Early European Research (Australian Research Council; School of Humanities; University of Western Australia; Crawley, Western Australia, Australia)
- New England Economic Review (publication)
- New England Equine Rescues (nonprofit)
- Nominal Effective Exchange Rate
- Nuclear Engineering Education Research
- New England Electric Resources, Inc. (New England Electric System)
- Nominal Effective Exchange Rate Index (various locations)
- New England Educational Research Organization (New Hampshire)
- North-East Emergency Reconstruction Programme (Sri Lanka)
- New England Estuarine Research Society
- National Electric Energy System (Iowa State University of Science and Technology; Ames, IA)
- Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation (National Science Foundation)
- New England Ecotourism Society (Australia)
- New England Electric System (electric power company)
- Non-ECTD (Electronic Common Technical Document) Electronic Submission (biotech health care)