CONTACT: Common Ground High School, 358 Springside Avenue, New Haven, CT 06515/(203)389-4333; Environmental Education and Training Partnership, 1825 Connecticut Avenue NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20009-5708/(202) 884-8828; The National Environmental Education and Training Foundation, 734 15th Street NW, Suite 420, Washington, DC 20005/(202)628-8200; North American Association for Environmental Education, PO Box 400, Troy, OH 45373/ (706)764-2926.
What does NEETF stand for?
NEETF stands for National Environmental Education and Training Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEETF in our Acronym Attic
- Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation Research
- National Eligibility and Entrance Test (Indian entrance examination)
- New and Emerging Environmental Technology
- New England Environmental Technologies (Massachusetts)
- Northeast Estates and Trusts
- not in education, employment or training
- Not in Employment Education or Training
- NSW (New South Wales) Energy Efficiency Trading (Australia)
- Nuclear Excitation by Electronic Transition
- National Environmental Education and Training Center
- North East Essex Theatre Guild (UK)
- Network of European Tertiary Level Educators (Southampton, UK)
- New England Executive Transitions Partnership (business collaborative)
- National Electric Energy Testing Research and Applications Center (Georgia Tech College of Engineering)
- National Employee Ethics Tracking System (US Office of General Counsel)
- Naval Electrical Engineering Training Series
- New England Eye & Tissue Transplant Bank
- National Engineering and Electrical Trades Union
- New England Electrical Workers (Wallingford, CT)
- New England East-West Solution (electric grid planning; Hartford, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He chairs the National Environmental Education and Training Foundation and serves on the boards of a number of organizations, including the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the National Endowment for Democracy.
; and the National Environmental Education and Training Foundation (NEETF), based in Washington, D.