NEEB -- the National Environmental Balancing Bureau -- created its annual conference as a way for building and HVAC industry leaders to share insight on trends and advances in sustainability and high-performance, high efficiency design.
What does NEBB stand for?
NEBB stands for National Environmental Balancing Bureau
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEBB
We have 2 other meanings of NEBB in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal Bar Association
- Net Environmental Benefit Analysis
- New England Bankcard Association
- New England Basketball Association
- New England Booksellers Association
- Nippon Electric Big-Stores Association (Japan)
- North East Bass Association (fishing)
- NorthEast Baseball Alliance
- National Exchange Bank and Trust (Fond du Lac, WI)
- New England Business and Technology Association
- National Equipment and Business Builders Institute (also seen as NEBBI; Wichita, KS)
- Native Elm Bark Beetle
- New England Brass Band (Waltham, MA)
- New England Business Brokers Association
- National Equipment and Business Builders Institute (also seen as NEBB; Wichita, KS)
- NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) Environmental Bioinformatics Centre (UK)
- New England Backgammon Club (Malden, MA)
- New England Baptist Council
- New England Bible College (South Portland, ME)
- New England Botanical Club (Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vallort Mechanical Contractors Association of America Damon Gowan National Environmental Balancing Bureau Terry E.