The trust is now supporting her through a two-year part-time fellowship, funded by the National Environment Research Council.
What does NERC stand for?
NERC stands for National Environment Research Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NERC
We have 74 other meanings of NERC in our Acronym Attic
- NIMA Engineering Review Board
- North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners
- North East Rod Builders (fishing rod builders website)
- Nucleo Empresarial da Regiao de Beja (Beja, Portugal)
- New England River Basins Commission
- New England Regional Black Nurses Association (Boston, MA)
- New England Regional Burn Program
- National Commission for Energy State Regulation (Ukraine)
- National Ecology Research Center
- National Engineering Research Center
- National Environmental Research Center
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities (UK)
- Natural Environment Research Council (UK)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (est. 2005)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (Princeton, New Jersey, USA)
- Northeast Recycling Council
- Northeast Region Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- North East Roofing Contractors Association
- New England Regional Council of Carpenters
- New England Regional Center of Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was supported by the National Environment Research Council Environmental Genomics and Biodiversity Programs.
However, we hear from the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, which is part of the National Environment Research Council, that a steady improvement has been brought about by the steady application of green policies since the 1980s, particularly in agricultural support.