Lacy Clay (MO-1), Danny Davis (IL-7), Phil Hare (IL-17), Aaron Schock (IL-18), John Shimkus (IL -19), Tim Johnson (IL-15), Mark Kirk (IL-10), Blaine Luetkemeyer (MO-9), Peter Roskam (IL-6), and Senators Christopher Bond (MO), Roland Burris (IL), and Richard Durbin (IL) that a bipartisan, bi-state letter has been sent to National Energy Technology Laboratory Director Carl Bauer urging him to carefully review Secure Energy's grant application for funding authorized in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 for "Carbon Capture and Sequestration from Industrial Sources and Innovative Concepts for Beneficial C02 Use" relating to Secure Energy's plant in Decatur, IL.
What does NETL stand for?
NETL stands for National Energy Technology Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NETL
We have 2 other meanings of NETL in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ecosystems Toxicology Initiative (Canada)
- North East Thoroughbred Industry Alliance (Australia)
- New and Emerging Themes in Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Network Identifier
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Network of Indian Professionals
- Network InterProcess Communication
- Network for Teaching Information Society
- Internet Citizen
- Neuroepithelial Tumor of the Kidney
- Nuclear Engineering Teaching Laboratory (University of Texas)
- Network-Based Localized Mobility Management
- NETM AP Forum
- NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency
- Nobody Ever Tells Me Anything
- Network Manager
- Network Manager
- Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Council
- Internet Community (Netmunity.com)
- National Education Telecommunications Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Energy Technology Laboratory through the West Virginia University Research Corp.
An analysis published in February by the National Energy Technology Laboratory, a unit of the federal Department of Energy, identified 94 coal-fired plants in various stages of planning, by far the most such proposals in years.
Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE/NETL) to perform new full-scale field tests of mercury control technology at two coal-fired power plants.
Department of Energy's Office of Fossil Energy, and Wayne Surdoval, Technology Manager of DOE's National Energy Technology Laboratory, who commented that "The DFC/T represents a significant advance for ultra-clean, high efficiency fuel cell/turbine technology.
Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Fossil Energy, and Wayne Surdoval, Technology Manager in DOE's National Energy Technology Laboratory, visited FuelCell Energy's Danbury, Conn.
DOE's Building Technologies (BT) Program and the National Energy Technology Laboratory sponsored OSRAM's OLED project through its competitive research and development program.
Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory.