According to the National Endowment for Financial Education study conducted by Harris Interactive, 76 percent of couples admitted that financial cheating by a spouse has hurt their relationship, 10 percent said it ultimately led to divorce, and 8 percent blamed it for a separation, the New York Post reported.
What does NEFE stand for?
NEFE stands for National Endowment for Financial Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEFE
- Nordic Environment Finance Corporation
- Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union
- Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
- New England Federal Credit Union
- Northeastern Engineers Federal Credit Union (New York)
- National Endowment for Democracy (also seen as NED)
- National Exotic Forest Description (survey; New Zealand)
- Noise Equivalent Flux Density
- New England Faculty Development Consortium
- Nonconventional Exploitation Factors Database System
- New England Food Entrepreneurs (Massachusetts)
- North East Florida Educational Consortium
- New England Fire Equipment Exhibitors Association (Woburn, MA)
- Nepal Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Never Ending Friends Forever
- New England Forestry Foundation (Littleton, Massachusetts)
- New Equipment Fielding Facility (Fort Hood, TX)
- Non-Essential Functional Failure
- North Eastern Fly Fishing
- New England Folk Festival Association (folk music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 15 states where such classes are required, students are more likely to save and pay off their credit cards, and they're less likely to buy on impulse, compared to students in other states, according to the National Endowment for Financial Education.
Ted Beck, Chairman, Jump$tart Coalition and President and CEO, National Endowment for Financial Education
Unemployment compensation is normally taxable, but this year the government is giving you a small break, according to the National Endowment for Financial Education, a nonprofit organization.
Dixon is a founding director of the Financial Planning Association, a former trustee of the National Endowment for Financial Education.
College kids have between three and seven credit cards, and they carry an average of $3,000 in credit debt, and that doesn't even include student loans," said John Parfrey, director of the National Endowment for Financial Education, an independent, nonprofit foundation that provides free financial education materials.
Brent Neiser, a certified financial planner and director of collaborative programs at the National Endowment for Financial Education, says creating a financial plan early is important because many people may have experienced major adjustments in 2005 that could affect their financial situation.
The guide, produced by the National Endowment for Financial Education, the AICPA and the AICPA Foundation, is distributed by participating local chapters of the American Red Cross.