What does NEHIS stand for?
NEHIS stands for National Employer Health Insurance Survey (National Center for Health Statistics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North East Hampshire Historical and Archaeological Society (UK)
- Nebraska Health and Human Services System
- National Equities Holdings, Inc. (est. 1984; Texas)
- National Eye Health Initiative (Australia)
- Native Education and Health Initiative (Louisville, KY)
- New England Health Imaging (est. 1987)
- New England Healthcare Institute (Cambridge, MA)
- New England Heart Institute (cardiac center; New Hampshire)
- National Employment and Health Innovations Network (UK)
- North East Home Insulation Partnership (UK)
- New Emergency Health Kits
- New England Hockey League
- North Eastern Hockey League
- National Episcopal Health Ministries (Indianapolis, IN)
- New England Holocaust Memorial (Boston, MA)
- Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (Utah State University)
- Never Ever Heard Of
- Niagara Escarpment Hearing Office (Canada)
- New England Hummer Owners Group
- National Earthquake Hazards Program (Canada)