SALT LAKE CITY and MINNEAPOLIS -- Ceridian Corporation , a leader in managed business solutions for human resources and employee effectiveness services, today announced the acquisition of SYLINQ Corporation, a national employee benefits administration outsourcing firm specializing in automated enrollment and eligibility management.
What does NEBA stand for?
NEBA stands for National Employee Benefits Administration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEBA
We have 29 other meanings of NEBA in our Acronym Attic
- New Executive Building (Philippines)
- Noise Equivalent Bandwidth
- Non-Energy Benefits
- Non-Enzymatic Browning reaction
- North East Bab (United Arab Emirates)
- North Equatorial Belt
- Number Entry Button
- NASA Employees Benefit Association
- National Electronic Billers Alliance (San Francisco, CA)
- National Elevator Bargaining Association (Teaneck, NJ)
- National Ethical Breeders Association
- Nepal Bar Association
- Net Environmental Benefit Analysis
- New England Bankcard Association
- New England Basketball Association
- New England Booksellers Association
- Nippon Electric Big-Stores Association (Japan)
- North East Bass Association (fishing)
- NorthEast Baseball Alliance
- National Exchange Bank and Trust (Fond du Lac, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded by its two principals, Tim Prichard and Rob Combi, BridgeStreet is a national employee benefits administration and consulting firm.
The new product will be a BCBSM qualified Comprehensive Major Medical plan called Blue MedSave and will be administered by FLEXBEN Corporation, of Troy, MI, a national employee benefits administration and management firm specializing in flexible employee benefits and administration.
ABOUT SYLINQ SYLINQ Corporation is a national employee benefits administration outsourcing firm specializing in automated enrollment and eligibility management.
About SYLINQ SYLINQ Corporation is a national employee benefits administration outsourcing firm specializing in automated enrollment and eligibility management.