and Navodaya Vidyalaya, India, provide a study guide for individuals taking the National Eligibility Test for Lecturers, the State Level Eligibility Test, or the Junior Research Fellowship Examination conducted by the University Grants Commission in India for admission into graduate degree programs in library and information science, as well as organizations and national level institutions that require objective type tests when recruiting library personnel.
What does NET stand for?
NET stands for National Eligibility Test (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NET
We have 189 other meanings of NET in our Acronym Attic
- National Earthquake Strategy Working Group (US FEMA)
- New England School of Whole Health Education
- Neural-Symbolic Learning and Reasoning (workshop)
- North East Scotland Youth for Christ
- Narcotics Enforcement Team (law enforcement)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Employee Team
- National Eating Trends (NPD)
- National Education Trust (UK)
- National Educational Television
- National Emission Trends
- National Employer Team (AARP)
- National Entrance Test (India)
- National Environmental Testing, Inc.
- National Environmental Trust
- National Evangelization Team
- Nationwide Electrical Testing (Duluth, GA)
- Natural Environment Teaching (applied behavioral analysis)
- Naturalistic Education Theory
- NAVWAR Evaluation Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Mar 3(ANI): Union Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal on Thursday inaugurated the 'e-certificate' for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) qualified candidates, and released a compendium of UGC schemes.
With a masterAAEs degree in physical education and MPhil in the same subject, Pradeep has cleared the University Grants CommissionAAEs (UGC) National Eligibility Test and is a diploma holder from the National Institute of Sports (NIS), Patiala.
THE DELHI High Court has slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on the University Grants Commission ( UGC) in a case pertaining to withdrawal of National Eligibility Test ( NET) exemption granted to 58 MPhil and PhD degree holders.
THE UNIVERSITY Grants Commission's ( UGC's) recent decision, making National Eligibility Test ( NET) qualification mandatory for recruitment to lecturers' posts, has come under the Delhi High Court's scanner.
The University Grants Commission ( UGC) had earlier this year ruled that the National Eligibility Test ( NET)/ State Level Eligibility Test ( SLET) is the minimum eligibility criteria for teachers to be appointed as assistant lecturers/ assistant professors in the future.