Zimbabwe's national electricity regulator instructed a 31% rise in charges, in a bid to provide for the government controlled energy firm ZESA's profitability, as per the authority.
What does NER stand for?
NER stands for National Electricity Regulator (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NER
We have 94 other meanings of NER in our Acronym Attic
- New England Quality Care Alliance (Braintree, MA)
- National Education Quality Initiative
- New England Quilt Museum (Lowell, MA)
- New England QSO Party (radio operators)
- National Environment Quality Standards (Pakistan)
- Nunavut Education Qualification Service
- National Environment Quality Standards for Soil
- Named Entity Recognition
- National Eagle Repository
- National Ecosystem Restoration
Samples in periodicals archive:
4% tariff increase and is confident it can talk the regulator - National Electricity Regulator of South Africa (Nersa) - into two more similar hikes in coming months.
The embattled energy provider is awaiting a decision by the National Electricity Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) on June 25 over the application, which comes after it was granted a 27.