However, new information from the National Electrical Safety Foundation (NESF) indicates that these circuit devices can be damaged under common circumstances and their central purpose damaged without the consumer's knowledge.
What does NESF stand for?
NESF stands for National Electrical Safety Foundation (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESF
We have 7 other meanings of NESF in our Acronym Attic
- North East Socio Economic Developers
- Near End Severely Errored Frame
- North East Scotland Economic Forum (UK)
- Nebraska Earth Science Education Network
- Navy Enlisted Scientific Education Program
- North East Social Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- National Employer Service
- North East Scotland Economic Review (UK)
- New England Shoulder and Elbow Society (Farmington, CT)
- National Economic and Social Forum (Ireland)
- National Energy Security Fund (Moscow, Russia; est. 2006)
- Newark Emergency Services for Families (Newark, NJ)
- Normal Engineered Safety Feature
- North Eastern Security Force (Fairfax, VA)
- New England Science Fiction Association
- North Eastern Sea Fisheries Committee (UK)
- New England Small Farm Institute
- Not Everyone Speaks IT But Numbers Like These Speak for Themselves
- Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum
- New Entry Sustainable Farming Project (Tufts University; Lowell, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALX can help promote broad public awareness of the vast education and training opportunities available through the association community," says Walt Diddle, CAE, executive director of the National Electrical Safety Foundation.
To receive a free Home Electrical Safety Check booklet, send a business-sized selfaddressed, stamped envelope (55 cents postage) to: National Electrical Safety Foundation 1300 N.