LAHORE -- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has approved raise in power tariff by 63 paisas per unit.
What does NEPRA stand for?
NEPRA stands for National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEPRA
We have 4 other meanings of NEPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Núcleo de Estudos e Pesquisa em Psicoterapia (Portuguese: Center for Studies and Research in Psychotherapy; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- New England Promotional Products Association
- New England Public Policy Center (Federal Reserve Bank of Boston)
- Nonepidermolytic Palmoplantar Keratoderma
- National Environmental Performance Partnership System
- National Education Policy Review (Pakistan)
- NATO Electronic Parts Recommendation
- Net Energy Profit Ratio
- New England Public Radio (Amherst, MA)
- Nurse Education, Practice and Retention (US HRSA)
- New England Park Ranger Association
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Rocketry Association
- Norton Elmwood Park Racing Association (Kansas)
- New England Primate Research Center (Harvard Medical School)
- Naval Environmental Prediction Research Facility
- New England ParaResearch & Investigation Team
- North East Pylon Racing Organization
- Navy Europe Program Resource Support
- New Equipment Personnel Requirements Summary
- Northeastern Paranormal Research Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has approved the increase in power tariff by paisa 91 per unit.
The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) has been recommended by Olympus Energy a levelised tariff of 9.
Tarin said the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority had in November last year allowed an increase of 62 per cent in tariff and about 18 per cent increase had already been passed on to consumers.
3 The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) 9 Pakistan Thermal Power Market - Deals Scenario 9.
ISLAMABAD -- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has scaled up power tariff by Rs 1.
The committee was dissatisfied with the overall performance of OGRA and National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA).
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) officials said major part of power generation has shifted to thermal resources including furnace oil; therefore NEPRA has made an increase of 7.