Elizabeth Becker, Senior Vice President, National Economic Research Associates, Inc.
What does NERA stand for?
NERA stands for National Economic Research Associates
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NERA
We have 38 other meanings of NERA in our Acronym Attic
- No Evidence of Rejection
- Nondestructive Examination Report
- Normal Evaporation Rate (insulation efficiency of cryogenic dewar storage vessels)
- North Eastern Railway (Railway in NE England 1854-1922)
- North Eastern Region (India)
- Northeast Region (NPS)
- Northeast Region (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Not Entirely Reasonable
- Nucleotide Excision Repair (molecular genetics)
- Namibian Education Research Association
- National Economic Research Association
- National Employment Rights Authority (Ireland)
- National EMSC Resource Alliance
- Naval Enlisted Reserve Association
- Non-Explosive Reactive Armor (also seen as NXRA; various armed forces)
- Northeast Redevelopment Area (Burien, WA)
- New England Research Application Center (Storrs, CT)
- North East Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Nuclear Energy Research Advisory Committee
- North East Regional Alcohol Forum (Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), founded in 1961 as National Economic Research Associates, is a unit of the Oliver Wyman Group, an MMC company.
com), founded in 1961 as National Economic Research Associates, is a unit of the Oliver Wyman Group, an MMC company.
is vice president of National Economic Research Associates.
However, the Government has decided - based on yesterday's report by the National Economic Research Associates (NERA) and Smith System Engineering - that the switch-off will definitely not happen in the next five years.
To document the necessity for the program, the city commissioned a study conducted by the New York-based National Economic Research Associates Inc.
The analysis was conducted by National Economic Research Associates (NERA) on behalf of the American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity and described in a 129-page report, "Economic Implications of Recent and Anticipated EPA Regulations Affecting the Electricity Sector.
Alex Grecu, Senior Consultant, National Economic Research Associates, Inc.