The Malaysian government is surprised that CalPERS has decided to divest its investment from our Southeast Asian nations, including Malaysia,'' said Mustapa Mohamed, executive director of the government's National Economic Action Council (NEAC).
What does NEAC stand for?
NEAC stands for National Economic Action Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEAC
We have 35 other meanings of NEAC in our Acronym Attic
- New England Antique Arms Society (est. 1997)
- New England Association for Asian Studies
- National Employer Advisory Board (various locations)
- National Environmental Advisory Board (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- New England Artificial Breeders Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Northern Examinations and Assessment Board (UK)
- North East Alabama Bicycle Club (Anniston, AL)
- New England Aquatic Base Flow
- Nonlinear Earthquake Analysis of Bridge Systems (software)
- New England Area BSD (Berkeley Software Distribution) Users Group (UNIX operating system support group; est. 2002; Boston, MA)
- National Environmental Appraisal Committee (Belize)
- National Ethics Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
- National Evangelical Anglican Congress (est. 1967)
- Network of European Active Citizens
- Network of European Alimentary Culture
- New England Alateen Conference
- North Eastern Athletic Conference
- National Expert Advisory Committee on AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Expert Advisory Committee on Alcohol (Australia)
- New Eastcoast Arms Collectors Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
Others include Malaysian National Economic Action Council head secretariat Sulalman Mahbob, Philippines Finance Department under secretary Solomon Cua -- and Access Economics director Chris Anderson.
Sulaiman is the head of the National Economic Action Council secretariat, a body specially set up to tackle the financial crisis.
In a statement issued by the National Economic Action Council (NEAC), a body specially set up to tackle the financial crisis, Mahathir was quoted as telling 28 foreign fund managers in a closed-door meeting, "Malaysia is working on steps to attract more foreign investors by making certain adjustments that will be announced in due course.
Mahathir said Daim was appointed because his status as executive director of the National Economic Action Council (NEAC) was not accepted by foreign countries, which makes it difficult for the government to send him overseas as a negotiator.