And yet, data from the National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center indicates nearly 13 percent of all children under the age of three should be served, using current eligibility criteria.
What does NECTAC stand for?
NECTAC stands for National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nifurtimox-Eflornithine Combination Therapy (sleeping sickness treatment)
- Non-Enhanced Computed Tomography (aka Noncontrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography)
- North East China Transect
- North of England Civic Trust (UK)
- National Electrical Certification and Training Alliance, Ltd. (UK)
- National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- New England Cable Television Association
- New England City and Town Area
- North East Culinary Trade Association (UK)
- Nottingham Environmental Construction Training for All (UK)
- Nanostructured Energy Conversion Technology and Research (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- National Electronic Clinical Trials and Research Network
- Netherlands Expertise Centre for Tropical Apicultural Resources (est. 1990; Netherlands)
- Network for Effective Collaboration Technologies Through Advanced Research
- Network of European CNS (Central Nervous System) Transplantation and Restoration (research organization)
- New Era Classroom Technology and Research (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- North East Combined Transport Activists Roundtable (UK)
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance System
- National Early Childhood Transition Center
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center, www.
For your state's early intervention program contact the National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (NECTAS) at: