It overviews key components and content areas of third-party quality-endorsement systems, and briefly describes specific systems, such as the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA), and various environmental rating scales.
What does NECPA stand for?
NECPA stands for National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECPA
- Net Control Station
- Netherlands Cooperative Study on the Adequacy of Dialysis
- New England Council of State Investigator Associations
- National Emergency Command Post
- National Entrepreneurs Chemical Park (India)
- National Eye Care Project (now Seniors EyeCare Program)
- Network Element Control Processor (Ciena)
- Network Engineering Capacity Planning (Sprint)
- New England Canoe Polo (Massachusetts)
- Non-Engineering Change Proposal
- National Emergency Command Post Afloat
- National Energy Conservation Policy Act of 1978
- Non Existant Cartoon Planetary Education Association, Inc.
- New England Custom Putting Greens (Acushnet, MA)
- New England Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence
- North East Civilian Personnel Operations Center (US Army)
- New England Carnivorous Plant Society
- New England Conference of Public Utility Commissioners
- Norwegian Elkhound Club of the Potomac Valley
- North East Club for Pre War Austins (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach has been embraced by various well-known early childhood education organizations, including the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA).