The strategic objective of Afghanistan's Ministry of Counter Narcotics (MCN), as stated in its National Drug Control Strategy, is "to create a secure environment for a healthy society with a strong licit economy, through evidence-based policy-setting, effective coordination and full accountability to the people of Afghanistan and our government.
What does NDCS stand for?
NDCS stands for National Drug Control Strategy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDCS
We have 26 other meanings of NDCS in our Acronym Attic
- National Drug Crime Prevention Fund (Australia)
- National Documentation Centre on Public Health (Chad)
- Non-Descript Crushed Rock (quarry product)
- North Dakota Cancer Registry
- North Dakota College Republicans (Bismarck, ND)
- North Dakota Career Resource Network
- National Disaster Communications Response Team (Canada)
- National Digital Crime Resource & Training Centre (India)
- Narrowband Digital Cross-Connect System
- National Deaf Childrens Society (UK)
- Network Data Control System
- New Designs Charter School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Complex Systems (various locations)
- Notre Dame Catholic School (various locations)
- Naval Dental Center Southeast (USN)
- National Design, Construction, and Soil Mechanics Center (USDA and the Natural Resources Conservation Service)
- National Design, Construction and Soil Mechanics Center (US Department of Agriculture)
- Nailsea & District Community Transport (UK)
- Natural Draft Cooling Tower
- NetDesign Consulting (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The strategy is an update to the 2010 National Drug Control Strategy and also aims to increase youth outreach as well as strengthen international partnerships.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With the implementation of healthcare reform and the National Drug Control Strategy on the horizon, the addiction profession is anticipating a great deal of change, and we believe that we have more to gain from advocating together than separately.
May 11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC), home of McGruff the Crime Dog, applauds the new national drug control strategy by the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) for its focus on prevention and increased collaboration with law enforcement and public safety organizations.
Tavangar, whose brother, Kevin Sabet, is a policy advisor at the White House Office of National Drug Control Strategy, has lived in Iran, East and West Africa, South America, and throughout the United States.
As drug czar and director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, Kerlikowske is responsible for coordinating all aspects of federal drug control programs, as well as developing and implementing the President's National Drug Control Strategy.
It assured continued support for Afghanistan's efforts to reduce drug production and trafficking, including the Afghan National Drug Control Strategy.
In a speech on the occasion of the unveiling of the 2006 National Drug Control Strategy, President Bush said, "Getting people into treatment will require us to create a new climate of compassionate coercion, which begins with family, friends, employers, and the community, and uses the criminal justice system.