According to Drought Monitor, produced in partnership with the National Drought Mitigation Center at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, the U.
What does NMDC stand for?
NMDC stands for National Drought Mitigation Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMDC
We have 37 other meanings of NMDC in our Acronym Attic
- New Media Development Association (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry; Japan)
- New Mexico Department of Agriculture
- New Mexico Dressage Association
- National Minority Donor Awareness Day (National Minority Organ and Tissue Transplant Education Program)
- N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor
- N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor 1
- Navy Manpower Data Accounting System
- National Mortgage Database
- Network Management Database
- Nano and Micro Devices Center (University of Alabama in Huntsville)
- National Medical Device Coalition
- National Mineral Development Corporation (India)
- National Minorities with Disabilities Coalition
- National Museums Directors' Conference (London, UK)
- New Mexico Department of Corrections
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Non-Magnetic Drilling Collar (oil drilling)
- New Mexico Developmental Disabilities Planning Council (Santa Fe, NM)
- New Millennium Dive Expeditions (est. 1999; diving)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this week, the National Drought Mitigation Center at the University of Nebraska said in the latest U.
Editors are Wardlow (educator and GIScience program area leader for the National Drought Mitigation Center, School of Natural Resources, U.
For more information about the drought, visit the Web for the National Drought Mitigation Center at www.
Additional co-sponsors of the conference include the US EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, American Water Resources Association, Association of State Floodplain Managers, Center for Earthquake Research and Information and the National Drought Mitigation Center.
Hayes, Climate Impacts Specialist, National Drought Mitigation Center at http://enso.
For instance, the National Drought Mitigation Center, a federally sponsored research institution that collects and analyzes drought information throughout the United States, indicates on its rainfall maps that New England has been experiencing drought conditions much of the time since 1997.
The National Drought Mitigation Center in Lincoln, Neb.