According to Drought Monitor, produced in partnership with the National Drought Mitigation Center at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, the U.
What does NDMC stand for?
NDMC stands for National Drought Mitigation Center
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NDMC
We have 58 other meanings of NDMC in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Defense Manpower Audit Authority
- Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association of Canada
- National Disaster Management Advisory Forum
- North Devon Marketing Bureau (UK)
- Non-Dave Matthews Band-Content
- National Defence Medical Center (Department of National Defense, Canada)
- National Defence Medical College (Japan)
- National Defense Medical Center (China)
- National Disaster Management Centre (South Africa)
- National Disaster Management Commission (Pakistan)
- NATO Defense Manpower Committee
- New Delhi Municipal Committee
- Nissan Diesel Motor Company (Japan)
- Nobody Drives My Car (band)
- National Disaster Management Division (India)
- Nevis Disaster Management Department
- National Depressive & Manic-Depressive Association
- Network Distribution Management Development Program
- Nautical Database Maintenance Environment
- Northern Districts Model Engineering Society (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this week, the National Drought Mitigation Center at the University of Nebraska said in the latest U.
Editors are Wardlow (educator and GIScience program area leader for the National Drought Mitigation Center, School of Natural Resources, U.
For more information about the drought, visit the Web for the National Drought Mitigation Center at www.
Additional co-sponsors of the conference include the US EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, American Water Resources Association, Association of State Floodplain Managers, Center for Earthquake Research and Information and the National Drought Mitigation Center.
Hayes, Climate Impacts Specialist, National Drought Mitigation Center at http://enso.
For instance, the National Drought Mitigation Center, a federally sponsored research institution that collects and analyzes drought information throughout the United States, indicates on its rainfall maps that New England has been experiencing drought conditions much of the time since 1997.
The National Drought Mitigation Center in Lincoln, Neb.