Second, our personnel should establish and maintain close relationships with organizations such as the Defense Technology Security Administration, National Disclosure Policy Committee, and others.
What does NDPC stand for?
NDPC stands for National Disclosure Policy Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDPC
We have 37 other meanings of NDPC in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Documents Preservation Advisory Council (est. 1988)
- National Defence Public Affairs Office (Canada)
- National Democratic Party of Belarus (political party)
- National Development Planning Board (Indonesia)
- Non-Delinquent Prone Bright (psychology)
- Non-Departmental Public Body (UK)
- National Duck Pin Bowling Congress (usually seen as NDBC)
- Northern District Planning and Building Committee
- National Dairy Producers Conference
- National Disaster Preparedness Committee
- National Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- National Drought Policy Commission
- National Military Information Disclosure Policy Committee
- Normalized Downlink Power Consumption
- Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (est. 2010)
- National Development Program in Computer Assisted Learning
- National Disaster Preparedness Course for Hospitals (India)
- National Disaster Prevention and Countermeasures Headquarters (South Korea)
- National Domestic Preparedness Coalition, Inc
- National Data Processing Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pam Frazier of the Department of State opened with a discussion of the State Department's role chairing the National Disclosure Policy Committee.