The National Disaster Prevention and Countermeasures Headquarters (NDPCH) is in charge of prevention and status control of natural disasters, as well as recovery planning, and executes necessary measures related to such disasters.
What does NDPCH stand for?
NDPCH stands for National Disaster Prevention and Countermeasures Headquarters (South Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDPCH
We have 1 other meaning of NDPCH in our Acronym Attic
- National Dairy Producers Conference
- National Disaster Preparedness Committee
- National Disclosure Policy Committee
- National Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- National Drought Policy Commission
- National Military Information Disclosure Policy Committee
- Normalized Downlink Power Consumption
- Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (est. 2010)
- National Development Program in Computer Assisted Learning
- National Disaster Preparedness Course for Hospitals (India)
- National Domestic Preparedness Coalition, Inc
- National Data Processing Division
- Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (National Democratic Party of Germany, former GDR)
- Neuropathie Diabétique Périphérique Douloureuse (French: Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy)
- Niger Delta Professionals for Development (est. 1999; Nigeria)
- Norwegian Defence Procurement Division
- North Delta Planning and Development District (Mississippi)
- National Drug Programme Delivery Unit (UK)
- Natural Disturbance Pattern Emulation Guide (Canada; Ministry of Natural Resources)
- North Dakota Public Employees Association (University of North Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Disaster Prevention and Countermeasures Headquarters said 85 people were confirmed dead nationwide and 30 were listed as missing and feared dead.
Typhoon Maemi struck last night with winds of up to 135 miles an hour, flooding farmlands and cities with as much as 18 inches of rain, the National Disaster Prevention and Countermeasures Headquarters said.