9781891783357 The national directory of magazines, 2007, 19th ed.
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for National Directory of Magazines
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
- New Deal for Long-Term Unemployed (UK)
- Notre Dame Linux Users Group (Notre Dame, IN)
- National Distance Learning Week
- North Dakota Lamb and Wool Producers Association
- Niet-Dringend Liggend Ziekenvervoer (Dutch: Non-Urgent Patient Lying)
- Indoorsmen (gaming clan)
- Nanaimo District Museum (Canada)
- National Defence Medal (proposed United Kingdom Service Medal)
- National Democratic Movement
- National Duty Manager (IBM)
- Natural Disaster Management
- Naturalistic Decision Making (conference)
- NCCS Data Management
- Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
- Network Data Manager
- Network Data Mover
- Network Design & Management
- Network Design Model (informational model)
- New Delhi Metallo-Beta-Lactamase (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Directory of Magazines -- is the key to the above.
Leslie Norins who has founded any number of newsletter companies--you look everywhere for ideas about new newsletters, the 17th edition of Oxbridge Communications' National Directory of Magazines should interest you.
NEW YORK -- The number of lifestyle magazines continues to rise, growing to 264 magazines published in 2004, up from 206 lifestyle titles in 2003, according to the 17th Edition of the National Directory of Magazines released today.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- College student and alumni publications outnumber any other category, with more than 1,000 different magazines, according to the 16th Edition of the National Directory of Magazines released today.