PETAH TIKVA, Israel -- ECI Telecom, a global provider of networking infrastructure solutions optimized for next-generation network (NGN) migration, today announced that it has been chosen as the sole supplier by the Telecoms Infrastructure Corporation of the Philippines (TELICPHIL) a consortium of seven franchised telecom operators, to expand its National Digital Transmission Network (NDTN).
What does NDTN stand for?
NDTN stands for National Digital Transmission Network (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDTN
- Nerf Dart Tag League
- Net Demand and Time Liabilities
- Network Device Test Lab (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Nucleus Diffusus Tori Lateralis (neuroscience)
- North Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- National Database of Telemedicine (Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Non-Deterministic Turing Machine
- Non-Destructive Testing Management Association
- National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (UK)
- National Diabetes Technology Network
- New Delhi Television Network
- Normal Dirichlet, Tangential Neumann
- Northern Doctoral Training Network (UK)
- National Dialogue on Transportation Operations (US DOT)
- Neuro-Dynamic Therapy Organization
- North Dakota Trade Office (Fargo, ND)
- Nassau Day Training Programme
- National Department of Technology and Productivity
- National Disaster Training Program (Salvation Army)
- Nelson Davis Television Productions
Samples in periodicals archive:
ECI's optical solution increases backbone capacity to enable new services with reliable link connections for customers - PETAH TIKVA, Israel -- ECI Telecom (NASDAQ: ECIL), a global provider of networking infrastructure equipment, today announced that the Telecoms Infrastructure Corporation of the Philippines (TelicPhil), a consortium of seven franchised telecom operators, has again selected ECI's optical solution to expand the National Digital Transmission Network (NDTN).
With Digitel's participation in the nationwide National Digital Transmission Network being undertaken by the Telecommunications Infrastructure Corporation of the Philippines, the backbone transmission facility will extend to the Visayas and Mindanao.