Keller is a member of the National Digital Library Federation and has been involved in policy and strategic roles with the Research Libraries Group and the Center for Research Libraries.
What does NDLF stand for?
NDLF stands for National Digital Library Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDLF
We have 2 other meanings of NDLF in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota League of Cities
- North Dakota Legislative Council
- Neutrophil-Derived Lymphocyte Chemotactic Factor
- North Dakota Long Distance (Devils Lake, ND)
- Northcott Dynamic Living Designs (Australia)
- NALP (National Association for Law Placement) Directory of Legal Employers
- National Drug Law Enforcement (authority in the Philippines)
- Near-Death-Like Experience
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Nigeria)
- National Drug Law Enforcement Research Fund (Australia)
- New Democratic Labour Front (India)
- Nucleus of the Dorsal Lateral Funiculus (neurology)
- N. D. Lea International (Canada)
- National Defender Leadership Institute (National Legal Aid & Defender Association)
- National Digital Library Initiative
- Nucleus Diffusus Lobi Inferioris
- New Double-Lined Kraft (box scrap)
- North Durham Little League (North Carolina)
- NASA Data Link Model
- National Digital Literacy Mission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many players, including library consortia, libraries, government agencies, scholarly associations, software vendors, and groups, such as the Internet Engineering Task Force, the National Digital Library Federation, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), to name only a few, are exploring the opportunities made possible by digital and network functionality.