The Library of Congress/Ameritech 1998/99 guidelines, National Digital Library competition.
What does NDLC stand for?
NDLC stands for National Digital Library Competition (Library of Congress; Ameritech Corp.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDLC
We have 22 other meanings of NDLC in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Distance Learning Association
- North Dakota Library Association
- Note de l'Auteur (French: Author's Note)
- Notre Dame Law Association (Notre Dame University)
- National Distance Learning Accreditation Council (est. 1995)
- National Digital Library of Bhutan
- National Dock Labour Board (United Kingdom)
- Nicholas De Lacy Brown (UK; reality TV star)
- No Ducks Left Behind
- National Dairy Leaders Conference
- National Distance Learning Center (various locations)
- National Driver's License Compact
- North Dakota League of Cities
- North Dakota Legislative Council
- Neutrophil-Derived Lymphocyte Chemotactic Factor
- North Dakota Long Distance (Devils Lake, ND)
- Northcott Dynamic Living Designs (Australia)
- NALP (National Association for Law Placement) Directory of Legal Employers
- National Drug Law Enforcement (authority in the Philippines)
- Near-Death-Like Experience
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional information on the Library of Congress/Ameritech National Digital Library Competition, including summaries of the projects of the first award recipients, is available at: * The Library of Congress/Ameritech National Digital Library Competition Web site -- http://lcweb2.
Three More Unique Collections Added to World Wide Web -- NEW YORK, July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Digital Library on the Internet is a step closer to being truly national, with the unveiling of official guidelines for the $2 million Library of Congress/Ameritech National Digital Library Competition.