Byline: Manama His Majesty King Hamad has given the green light for establishing the first national digital library in Bahrain.
What does NDL stand for?
NDL stands for National Digital Library
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDL
We have 59 other meanings of NDL in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Nacht Der Kirchen Hamburg (German: Night of the Churches Hamburg)
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase I
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase-Like Activity
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase Mitochondrial
- Nederlandse Dart Klasse Organisatie (Dutch: Dutch Dart Class Organization)
- Needham, Davis, Kepner & Young LLP (San Jose, CA)
- Naked Dancing Llama
- National DGZ (Desired Ground Zero)
- National Diet Library (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present the following consortia are active in academic circles in India: INDEST Indian National Digital Library in Science and Technology, sponsored by MHRD, offers consortium access to important full text journals published by major international publishers.
gov/ndla - for the National Digital Library for Agriculture (NDLA).
We have this silent army of educators," says Susan Veccia, manager of educational services for National Digital Library, of those who are spreading the word about the value of primary sources.
I am a member of the National Digital Library music team and have worked extensively on the "Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, 1870-1885" collection for the past few years.
The ground-breaking National Digital Library is being developed with computer firm IBM.
The British Library is now setting up a National Digital Library as an integral part of its more traditional services, with a programme of work to build the technical infrastructure for the Library's digital collections.
INDEST Consortium The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has set-up the "Indian National Digital Library in engineering Sciences and Technology (INDEST) Consortium" on the recommendation made by the expert Group appointed by the ministry under the chairmanship of Prof.