He cites examples from the work being done at NCSU as the result of an award from the Library of Congress's National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP).
What does NDIIPP stand for?
NDIIPP stands for National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (Library of Congress)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDIIPP
We have 2 other meanings of NDIIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus Foundation (Eastsound, Washington)
- New Directors in Focus (Pusan Promotion Plan; South Korea)
- New Disk Image Format (Mac OS Disk Copy)
- North Dallas Investment Group, Inc. (Texas)
- North Delta Improvements Group (flood management; California)
- Neck Dissection Impairment Index (quality of life assessment)
- Net Depot Internetworking, Inc. (Georgia)
- Normalised Difference Infrared Index
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation
- National Digital Information Infrastructure Preservation Program (US Library of Congress)
- Nabors Drilling International Limited
- New Dimensions in Learning (University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Northern District of Illinois (United States Federal District Court)
- Negative-Dimensional Integration Method (Feynman integrals)
- New Delhi Institute of Management (est. 1996; India)
- Number of Dimensions
- Network for the Defence of Independent Media in Africa
- New Directions in Mixed Signal Tests
- National Disaster Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research will contribute to the library's 2000 congressional initiative, the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP).
The Library also plans to work with Internet2 to facilitate its National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (http://www.
ABSTRACT Congress authorized the Library of Congress to undertake the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP) to prevent the loss of our digital heritage.