The project is being led by the National Diabetes Support Team and Diabetes UK, in partnership with the Department of Health and The Health Foundation.
What does NDST stand for?
NDST stands for National Diabetes Support Team (now National Health Service Diabetes; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NDST
We have 8 other meanings of NDST in our Acronym Attic
- Network and Distributed System Security (Internet Society)
- Network Decision Support System (Sprint)
- Network Directed System Selection (CDMA standard)
- Networks and Distributed Systems Symposium
- Nintendo DS Scene Nederland (website)
- North Dakota Shooting Sports Association, Inc. (Bismarck, ND)
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Network Dynamics and Simulation Science Laboratory (Virginia Bioinformatics Institute at Virginia Tech)
- North Dakota State School of Science
- International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
- National Drug Strategy Team (Ireland)
- Network Dedicated Systems Time
- Non Dual Status Technician
- Non-Daylight Saving Time
- North Dakota Science Teachers Association
- Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center
- Notre Dame Saint Thomas More Society (University of Notre Dame, Australia)
- National Disabled Student Union (est. 2001)
- North Dakota State University
- Nacionalno Dvizhenie Simeon Vtori (Bulgarian: National Movement Simeon II)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Gimson, Lead Pharmacist for Long Term Care at the RPSGB, said: "The Government strategy Choosing Health Through Pharmacy, and the National Diabetes Support Team have also previously recognised pharmacy as a vital network for supporting public health in the area of diabetes.
South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust, Warwick University, the Department of Health, the National Diabetes Support Team and Diabetes UK are calling for better education and action in at-risk groups.