Government Provides Support through the National Diabetes Services Scheme and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Through the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS), the government facilitates access to products and services required for the self-management of diabetes at subsidized prices.
What does NDSS stand for?
NDSS stands for National Diabetes Services Scheme (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDSS
We have 47 other meanings of NDSS in our Acronym Attic
- Net Dry Salt Retention
- No Dents, Scratches or Rust (collectible tins)
- Nutrient Data System for Research
- Nepean District Soccer Referees' Association (Australia)
- North Dakota Street Rod Association (Bismarck, ND)
- Northeast DuPage Special Recreation Association (Illinois)
- National Dam Safety Review Board (National Dam Safety Program)
- North Dakota Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Napanee District Secondary School (Ontario, Canada)
- NASA Document Storage System
- National Diabetes Surveillance System (Canada)
- National Directory Support System (US Postal Service)
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Driver Safety Services (various locations)
- NATO Depot Support System
- Nebraska Department of Social Services
- Network and Distributed System Security (Internet Society)
- Network Decision Support System (Sprint)
- Network Directed System Selection (CDMA standard)
- Networks and Distributed Systems Symposium