Finally, the National Diabetes Quality Improvement Alliance (www.
What does NDQIA stand for?
NDQIA stands for National Diabetes Quality Improvement Alliance (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- No Death Penalty Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Non-Diabetic Pregnant Women (diabetes research)
- Nordiques de Québec (NHL)
- North Dakota Quarterly (University of North Dakota; Grand Forks, ND)
- National Dairy Quality Awards (annual program)
- National Defence Quality Assurance Region (Canada)
- National Defence Quality Assurance Representative (Canada)
- National Drug Quality Control Laboratory (National Drug Authority; Uganda)
- North Dakota Quarter Horse Association
- North Dakota Quarter Horse Racing Association
- NADPH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate)-Dependent Quinone Reductase
- N+1 Redundancy (Eastern Research)
- Nadur (postal locality, Malta)
- National Data Repository
- National Day of Reason
- National Democratic Revolution
- National Development and Research Corporation (Texas)
- National Driver Register
- Nationalist Democratic Rally
- Native Damage Resistance (product feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients who did not fulfill National Diabetes Quality Improvement Alliance criteria for diagnosis of diabetes mellitus were excluded, as were patients whose charts were not available for abstraction.
They are derived from a larger set of measures approved by The National Diabetes Quality Improvement Alliance and developed and maintained by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.