The National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse estimates that of the 25.
What does NDIC stand for?
NDIC stands for National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDIC
We have 12 other meanings of NDIC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Destructive Inspection/Evaluation
- National Defender Investigator Association
- National Defense Industrial Association
- New Doha International Airport (Qatar)
- North Dakota Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- National Drug Intelligence Bureau (New Zealand)
- Nobody Does It Better
- National Defence Industries Council (UK defense)
- National Defence Intelligence Centre (Canadian Department of Defence)
- National Defense Intelligence College
- National Disaster Insurance Corporation
- National Drug Intelligence Center
- NATO Defense Information Complex
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Non-Destructive Inspection Company (Japan)
- Nuclear and Diagnostic Imaging Center (Beirut, Lebanon)
- National Diaconate Institute for Continuing Education (est. 1976; Birmingham, AL)
- Non-Development Item Candidate Evaluation
- Nomarski Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- National Division of Infection Control Nurses (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And according to the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse, U.
P = LLY (1) National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse.
org National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse One Information Way Bethesda, MD 20892-3560 800-860-8747 (toll-free) 301-654-4415 www.
6 times more likely to have diagnosed diabetes than whites, according to the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse.
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse Insulin resistance is a silent condition that increases the chances of developing diabetes and heart disease.
Additional Information on Alternative Therapies for Diabetes The National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse collects resource information on diabetes for the Combined Health Information Database (CHID).
For more information on diabetes, contact: National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse Box NDIC 9000 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD 20892 (301) 654-3327 RELATED ARTICLE: BOX D: Tips For Having Your Blood Pressure Taken A blood pressure test is painless.