The Masiphile Peace Garden recently won the Western Cape category for a Subsistence Project in the 2011 Female Entrepreneur Competition of the National Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
What does NDA stand for?
NDA stands for National Department of Agriculture (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDA
We have 169 other meanings of NDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Day of Action
- National Deaf Academy
- National Dealers Association
- National Defence Academy (military training school in India)
- National Defence Act (Canada)
- National Defense Academy (Japan)
- National Defense Act (USA)
- National Defense Area
- National Democratic Alliance (group of political parties in India)
- National Dental Association
- National Diploma of Agriculture (UK)
- National Directory Assistance (Sprint)
- National Disability Authority (Ireland)
- National Distribution Authority
- National Drilling Association
- Natural Death Act (Washington)
- Natural Disaster Assistance
- Nebraska Dietetic Association
- Nebraska Dressage Association
- Nederlandse Dealer Associatie (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Government compensated farmers for culled birds to the tune of R33 million, but on Friday (26/08) it came to light that no more money will be forthcoming from the National Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.