Ethnic Dental Organizations to Host Joint Convention The National Dental Association (NDA), Hispanic Dental Association (HDA) and Society of American Indian Dentists (SAID) will host a historic joint annual convention July 20-24, 2012, in Boca Raton, Fla.
What does NDA stand for?
NDA stands for National Dental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDA
We have 169 other meanings of NDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Dart Association
- National Day of Action
- National Deaf Academy
- National Dealers Association
- National Defence Academy (military training school in India)
- National Defence Act (Canada)
- National Defense Academy (Japan)
- National Defense Act (USA)
- National Defense Area
- National Democratic Alliance (group of political parties in India)
- National Department of Agriculture (South Africa)
- National Diploma of Agriculture (UK)
- National Directory Assistance (Sprint)
- National Disability Authority (Ireland)
- National Distribution Authority
- National Drilling Association
- Natural Death Act (Washington)
- Natural Disaster Assistance
- Nebraska Dietetic Association
- Nebraska Dressage Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unilever, through its Signal brand, will work with the FDI and national dental associations to implement school programs to improve children's oral health.
14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bankers Healthcare Group , a national leader in financing to healthcare professionals, has partnered with the National Dental Association (NDA) to provide financing solutions to help grow NDA members' practices.
Borquez was a recent guest at the meeting of the National Dental Association in Southern California.
com * National Dental Association August 1-6 New Orleans 202-588-1697 www.
The Oral Cancer Walk, which is being led by the New York University Chapter of the Student National Dental Association, is being conducted to raise awareness of a disease that kills one American every hour of every day.
NASDAQ: HSIC), the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners, was honored by the Hispanic Dental Association (HDA), National Dental Association (NDA) and Society of American Indian Dentists (SAID) at the Multi-Cultural Oral Health Summit held recently in Boca Raton, Fla.
14) The purpose of the National Dental Association is to elevate the oral health status of African Americans and the underserved by increasing access to care, eliminating health disparities, and promoting oral health as an integral component of overall health.