8 billion, this national demonstration project is expected to complete by September 2014.
What does NDP stand for?
NDP stands for National Demonstration Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDP
We have 162 other meanings of NDP in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- North Dakota Occupational Therapy Association
- Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Nevada Division of Wildlife (now Nevada Department of Wildlife)
- .NET Developer Platform
- National Day of Prayer
- National Day Parade (Singapore)
- National Defense Panel
- National Defense Policy
- National Democratic Party (Barbados)
- National Development Party (Kenya)
- National Development Plan
- National Development Plan (Ireland)
- National Development Programme (various locations)
- National Development Project (various organizations)
- National Diploma in Poultry (UK)
- National Disaster Plan (various locations)
- National Disclosure Policy
- National Distinguished Principal
- National Drug Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adoption of the medical home model was shown in a national demonstration project to improve measures of quality of care by 8.
The initiative could eventually expand beyond the Navy and evolve into a national demonstration project encompassing all the Defense Department laboratories in a sustained effort to secure the long-term competitiveness of America's science and technology workforce by hooking more students on math and science at an earlier age.
The prospect of improved communication between patients and providers has led the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to begin a national demonstration project offering mediation to Medicare beneficiaries as a means of resolving health care complaints.
LHT has won a major accolade after its work on new heating systems was awarded national demonstration project status.
The Northumberland Rural Shopping Project supports the independence of older people living in the most remote parts of the county and has now been nominated as a transport national demonstration project by the Countryside Agency.
New Strategies for Quality Improvement: A Report on the National Demonstration Project on Quality Improvement in Health Care.
Construction of the first major housing initiative has begun in Cleveland's EcoVillage, a national demonstration project to develop a model urban village that will realize the potential of urban life in the most ecological way possible.